We produce one-off TV documentaries as well as corporate series such as video news letters for clients – often to fit in with their social responsibility programmes. Our recent series, Water is Life, which saw two seasons on Tshwane TV, is a good example.
CORPORATE AND TRAINING VIDEOS
Depending, again, on what is required, production costs can vary. Some of the great advantages are:
· video is relatively cheap to produce
· from a management point of view, the message can be controlled absolutely.
· It has great visual impact, especially in a training/educational format
· Comprehension can be tested and modules can be reviewed if necessary before the trainee is allowed to continue with the course
· As some of our clients have found, it is a great supplementary visual aid/tool for the training facilitator/educator in a lecture room situation.
· As in all of the media categories listed here, the material can be presented in an entertaining format to ensure that the viewer’s attention is retained throughout the presentation
TEAM 2007, a video documentary – for the Anglican Church around the world.
Sustainable Livelihooods – a series of Information DVD’s – for the Department of Social Development.
Training Documentaries – for the Department of Education
Wild Dogs in KZN – documentary for the SABC
Marketing Video – for the Sedibeng Municipality
Information video – for the ABC Party in Lesotho
Corpoarate Social Reponsibility DVD – For Mittal Steel
The Launch of South Africa’s National Development Plan and 1000 Voices Against Abuse, for the Department of Public Service and Administration